Saturday 27 August 2011

"weird shit and ancient aliens"


I have been immersing myself in hours and hours of ancient aliens dvds. I'm not sure if any of it is true but they are lots of fun to watch.  However, all sense of credibility was lost when some guy with mad hair started going on about Merlin and his magic wand creating Stonehenge. It was something to do with sound waves but I missed the science bit as I was munching a packet of cheese and onion French Fries. It's all good research for my next but one album "The Land Of The Giants". Meanwhile I have just put together a nice little compilation album of the first 13 years of the pocket gods - entitled "Weird Shit, The Life And Times Of A Pocket God".
You can hear it for free on soundlcoud "weird shit"

It's a jolly little album full of pgs faves including lots of alien and fortean inspired tracks. It's also the soundtrack to my debut book of the same name which is being published later this year.
Right I'm off to listen to some football guff and much some more snacks.



No comments:

Post a Comment