Saturday 7 July 2012

thepocketgod interviews the legendary Dave Davies from The Kinks




Hi,

Wow I just got to interview one of my all time rock and roll heroes. The man who invented rock music with his pioneering distorted guitar sound and power riffs. And to boot he's also into weird stuff and spirituality. I caught up with Dave via a dodgy line on Skype to talk to him about his new album he's recording but I ended up just letting him talk about life, the universe and everything. Some people who get to talk to their heroes are just disappointed but not me. I was blown away with his candidness and friendliness, and after an over an hour chatting, I was left spiritual re-charged and ready to rock. Thanks Dave.

You can listen to the interview in full here;

thepocketgod interviews Dave Davies

Also check out his excellent website @

http://www.davedavies.com/home.htm


thepocketgod
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment